Cincinati News reported, on a Black Female Democrat State Represenative who is putting her support behind President Donald J. Trump, and that news comes at an interesting time when the Democrat Party has invested heavily into making claims that Trump and his supporters are racists.
“If there were any question that Columbus Rep. Bernadine Kennedy Kent was on the outs with Ohio Democrats, it was clear Tuesday when she announced her support of President Donald Trump,” Conncanni News reported.
“Kennedy Kent and her husband James Whitaker greeted Trump aboard Air Force One in Cleveland ahead of Tuesday night’s debate, according to a pool report. Kennedy Kent, who is Black, publicly announced her endorsement of Trump earlier in the day, citing low unemployment rates among Black Americans and increased support for historically black colleges and universities,” a local reporter wrote.
“We all recognize that gainful employment and economic development is the best deterrent against violence and social unrest, so I want to thank President Trump for his commitment to ensuring the success of the Black community in every way,” Kennedy Kent said in a news release.
Jennifer Jacobs reported on Twitter on Tuesday about Trump’s movements before the debate in Cleveland, and said:
“Trump’s off to the 1st presidential debate with Don Jr, Eric Trump, Lara Trump, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Kayleigh McEnany, Dan Scavino and some unknown debate guests on board AF1.”
“Trump lands in Ohio for 1st debate against Biden. Ivanka, Bill Stepien, Jason Miller, Stephen Miller, Robert O’Brien, Chris Liddell, Hope Hicks and a pack of other staff deplaned off back steps. Also Marcia Blackburn. Rep Bernadine Kent & James Whitaker met with Trump on AF1.”
The guest was barely spoken of, but is of great significance, her name is Bernadine Kennedy, and she is a Kent Ohio State Rep. the GOP.Com reported on her appearance with Trump and said:
“No matter what my feelings are towards the Democrat Party, one thing is crystal clear: my values truly align with President Donald J. Trump’s willingness to work with those of differing opinions and perspectives more so than with Joe Biden’s divisive rhetoric, promotion of mass incarceration, and disrespectful, insensitive ideologies that substantiates his infamous comment “…if you’re still deciding between me and Trump, then you ain’t Black…” during an interview on a popular African American radio program earlier this year.” – Bernadine Kennedy Kent Ohio State Representative (D) – District 25
“Tonight’s endorsement by State Representative Bernadine Kennedy Kent shows President Trump is an inspirational leader who has a record of achievement that is resonating in a bipartisan fashion. Now with his Platinum Plan for Black Economic Empowerment, there is no doubt that his bold agenda will encourage others in the Black community to publicly and privately support President Trump for a second term because he has kept his promises.” -Paris Dennard, RNC Senior Communications Advisor for Black Media Affairs
Another Black State Representative Endorses President Trump
VIDEO OF THE DAYIdiots Twerk On Ambulance After Shooting In Oakland, CA
Tonight, ahead of the Presidential debate in Ohio, the Trump campaign announced longtime Black Democrat State Representative Bernadine Kennedy Kent endorsed President Trump for re-election.
- In her letter of endorsement, she stated, “Not only am I Black, I am a proud American and delighted to endorse President Trump for re-election. Furthermore, I am honored to share with people my intent to vote for him and spread the word on the value of his leadership and his dedication to the American people.”
- She attended Central State University, and her husband’s father was a Tuskegee Airman.
- This endorsement comes days after the Trump Bus Tour stopped at the Black Voices for Trump Community Center in Cleveland, OH for an event where dozens gathered to hear from Black American Trump surrogates like Pastor Darrell Scott, Paris Dennard, and Glen Gilzean of the Central Florida Urban League.
- Last Friday, President Trump announced his Platinum Plan for Black Economic Empowerment, in Atlanta, GA that laid out his second term agenda for Black America.
- Earlier this year, another longtime Black State lawmaker, Representative Vernon Jones of Georgia endorsed President Trump for re-election and spoke at the 2020 GOP Convention.
The evidence is clear that Trump is just really bad at being a racist.
Kari is an ex-Community Organizer who writes about Voter Engagement, Cultural Marxism and Campaigns. She has been a grassroots volunteer with the GOP, on and off for 18 years. She is a Homeschool Mom in North Carolina and loves Photojournalism and Citizen Journalism. @Saorsa1776