Americans are wary of the double standards the media and the left apply to conservatives and the way the families of our fallen war dead is being treated by the media, social media and by the administration of Democrat Joe Biden is enough to push people over the edge.
Instagram banned a grieving mother who posted comments critical of Joe Biden, after Biden showed his lack of interest at a transfer of the remains of the dead, in front of their families, on Sunday.
He knows the military parents hate his guts and he wants out of there.. https://t.co/4eCVGuxNsB
— Ted Hood 🇺🇸 (@parler222) August 31, 2021
GRIEVING MOTHER BANNED FROM SOCIAL MEDIA
The Daily Mail UK reported:
Mother of Marine killed in ISIS bomb attack has her Instagram account disabled after she blamed Biden for her son’s death and claimed President ‘rolled his eyes’ and ‘turned his back on her’ when she confronted him
- Shana Chapell’s son Kareem Nikoui, 20, was killed in Kabul on Thursday
- Thousands flooded her page – where she has complained about Biden in the past – afterwards
- On Thursday, her Instagram account was suddenly disabled
- She had posted on Facebook, blaming Biden for her son’s death in Afghanistan
- Instagram says it was a mistake, has restored the account and apologized
- They won’t explain how Ms. Chapell’s account was flagged to them
- It is another example of Silicon Valley censoring conservative voices
- Trump has been banned from Facebook and Instagram since January and a host of his supporters have been censored
- Chapell had also described meeting Biden on Sunday at Dover Air Base
- She said he ‘rolled his eyes’ at her and ‘turned his back’ as she confronted him
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki refused to comment on Biden’s meeting with the Marines’ families on Monday
BIDEN SHOWED DISRESPECT IN FRONT OF PARENTS
Two Gold Star fathers of U.S. Marines killed in an ISIS-K-linked blast in Kabul amid President Joe Biden’s Afghanistan withdrawal lambasted the commander in chief for acting selfish in their interactions.
Mark Schmitz, father of Missouri Marine Jared Schmitz, and Darin Hoover, father of Utah Marine Darin Taylor Hoover Jr. discussed their tragic and terrible losses in an interview with “Hannity” on Monday.
THAT ISN’T HOW THE LEFT TREATED CINDY SHEEHAN
When it was a grieving mother slamming Republican president George Bush, the media made an industry out of Cindy Sheehan, a Goldstar mother, who became the face of Code Pink, and reached celebrity status.
Shana Chappell's message for Biden. pic.twitter.com/hc9rXI0vD3
— Renna (@RennaW) August 31, 2021
Lots of people see the double standards.
When he finally addressed the nation after the death of the 13 marines, he brought up his own son, who died. That was upsetting to a number of people, including the grieving parents, who commented that it was not appropriate for Biden to do that.
How dare Biden stand there talking about his SON to grieving Parents.
His son Bo Was a Lawyer in military. He never saw COMBAT.
Now let’s talk about Biden’s Dishonable Discharge Son Hunter or Biden’s Brother . Got away with Hit & Run murder of a man!
— Barbara Gallagher (@barbron268) August 31, 2021
And the media’s silence is deafening.
Who remembers Cindy Sheehan? The corporate press used to love using a grieving mother to make the president look bad. But something must be different this time. https://t.co/JV6vSLJU19
— Mark Patient (@MarkPatient) August 31, 2021
The Democrats are not known for their concern or care for the military, but common sense would say that normal people have empathy for the parents who have lost a child in military service.
But not Joe Biden and his democrats. They simply don’t seem to care.
VIDEO OF THE DAYIdiots Twerk On Ambulance After Shooting In Oakland, CA
Kari is an ex-Community Organizer who writes about Voter Engagement, Cultural Marxism and Campaigns. She has been a grassroots volunteer with the GOP, on and off for 18 years. She is a Homeschool Mom in North Carolina and loves Photojournalism and Citizen Journalism. @Saorsa1776