With all of the assistance from the Clinton Foundation and federal aid we have sent to Hatti, it is a wonder there are so many refugees from that country trying to cross into the United States. The Clinton alone are heralded by the left for saving Haiti, so why are so many Haitians running for our borders and why does Democrat Joe Biden not want us to see them illegally crossing our border?
Key Note: The Clinton Foundation was and is still useless and Joe Biden is covering up a mass migration into our country.
AMERICAN HAS GIVEN HAITI 5 BILLION DOLLARS
“Haiti is a partner of the United States, and we have continually sought to provide support for Haiti’s safety, security, and development. In January 2021, the Biden-Harris Administration announced $75.5 million in bilateral development and health assistance for a wide range of issues, including democratic governance, health, education, agricultural development, and pre-election activities. The United States is working with the Government of Haiti to deliver the first 500,000 doses of Moderna COVID-19 vaccines to the people of Haiti—the first major international delivery of COVID doses to Haiti, with plans to share more doses.
Since the 2010 earthquake, the United States has made available over $5.1 billion for assistance to Haiti to support life-saving post-disaster relief as well as longer-term recovery, reconstruction, and development programs.
The United States remains committed to helping the Haitian people build a better future and is doing so in the following areas:
- In the aftermath of the assassination of President Moise, the Department of Justice, together with the Department of Homeland Security, is providing assistance to support the Haitian authorities in conducting a thorough investigation of the July 7 attack.
- The Department of Justice, along with its U.S. government partners, will continue to support the Haitian authorities in its review of the facts and circumstances surrounding this heinous attack.
- The Department of Justice will also investigate whether there were any violations of U.S. criminal law in connection with this matter.
- Strengthening Haiti’s law enforcement capacity is a key U.S. priority. We have provided $312 million in assistance between 2010-2020 alone to strengthen law enforcement and the capacity of the Haitian National Police to maintain peace and stability, and to respond effectively to civil unrest while respecting human rights.
- As a direct result of support to the HNP School, trained officers increased from less than 10,000 in 2010 to nearly 15,000 officers today. The Department of State supports seven embedded subject matter experts to specialized HNP units to enhance the institution’s capability to support safer communities, more secure borders, and to prevent civil unrest.
- In response to a recent request from the Government of Haiti for security support: (Read more at the link)
AS WELL AS MASSIVE CHAIRTY AID- CLINTONS JUMPED IN
Almost 50 Million dollars from the Clinton Foundation did nothing to help Haiti. Why are they headed to the United States? Consider what the Clintons claim they did.
“After the 2010 earthquake, President Clinton formed the Clinton Foundation Haiti Fund and raised $16.4 million from individual donors for immediate relief efforts.
Since 2010, the Clinton Foundation has raised more than $30 million for Haiti, including relief funds, as well as funds for projects focused on supporting Haiti’s small and medium businesses, improving livelihoods, enhancing education and exploring the nexus of agriculture, energy and the environment.
All money collected by the Clinton Foundation was immediately directed to help in the wake of the devastating earthquake. The Clinton Foundation did not take a penny for overhead or charge any administrative fee. “
Sure they did. See what else they claim:
“The Clinton Foundation has also worked in the country through the Haiti Action Network – which has generated 130 commitments to action that are worth more than $300 million. The impact of Haiti Action Network members includes:
590,000 people received better access to health care services
100,000 children gained access to education
4,400 acres of forest protected or restored
125,000 metric tons of CO2 emissions reduced
65,000 farmers with improved livelihoods
Clinton Foundation partners focus on creating sustainable economic growth in the five priority sectors of agriculture, energy, environment, tourism, and artisans/manufacturing. The Foundation promoted full-cycle investing in these sectors, bringing together producers, investors, and markets in a way that is socially, environmentally, and economically impactful. Through this approach, the Clinton Foundation has helped Haitian businesses develop their skills, increase their productivity, build their capacity, and connect with international partners and markets.”
Then why would these people be running to America? Why are Haitians going to the Rio Grande River where President Donald J. Trump received such a tremendous amount of support by Hispanics?
Democrat Joe Biden has banned the media, the press and photographers from investigating the reasons for this mass human migration.
The Last-News reported that Joe Biden’s FAA redirected a photographer who was showing footage that was going viral- from intense public interest.
“The crowd at the border has grown to over 12K, with most people being Haitian.
The Biden administration’s FAA told the only reporter covering the literal invasion of our southern border that he couldn’t use a drone to show the crowd. What did he do? Bill Melugin of Fox News switched gears and used a helicopter to show the illegal aliens gathered at the border under a bridge.”
On Friday, Republican Hispanic Senator from Texas Ted Cruz blasted Biden for those acts:
Watch Ted Cruz smash the FAA for weaponizing their power and authority to prevent the American people from seeing almost 11,000 people who are trying to get into our country.
What about the Hispanic vote in the areas that are being invaded?
VIDEO OF THE DAYIdiots Twerk On Ambulance After Shooting In Oakland, CA
Is this what Biden is fighting?
Kari is an ex-Community Organizer who writes about Voter Engagement, Cultural Marxism and Campaigns. She has been a grassroots volunteer with the GOP, on and off for 18 years. She is a Homeschool Mom in North Carolina and loves Photojournalism and Citizen Journalism. @Saorsa1776