Illegal Electioneering EXPOSED in NYC’s Democratic Mayoral Primary Hours after this occurred, Polling Coordinator Christina Tejeda informed Project Veritas’ Rivera had been terminated from his interpreter position.
“He was doing this with everyone and I said, no. And he told me that he always did this and I told him that I was going to let him go and not pay him,” Tejeda told a Project Veritas reporter.
Project Veritas released a new video today showing potential acts of electioneering — attempts to sway the decision of voters on Election Day within 100 feet of the polling station – in the Democratic primary for the Mayoral race in New York City.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- Rafael Rivera — A County Interpreter, told a Veritas journalist to vote for Dianne Morales for Mayor while at a polling station located at 319 Stanhope Street, in Brooklyn, NY.
- Rivera: “[Eric] Adams is a person who is chairman of the board and hasn’t done anything about all that is going on. You know. I’m going with the Latina. I’m conservative but she has all the five points. Demolished Eric [Adams] too at the debate. She demolished him there. When she told him he was president and he hasn’t done anything for the borough, for Brooklyn.”
- Rivera: “I would suggest that I’m not supposed to. But under the understanding that she [Dianne Morales] has the views of the conservatives.”
- Hours after this occurred, Bushwick Polling Coordinator Christina Tejeda informed one of Project Veritas’ journalists that Rivera had been terminated from his interpreter position at 2:31pm that same day.
- During a separate incident at a Washington Heights polling location at 99 Ft Washington Ave, New York, NY – an undercover Veritas journalist captured footage of Info Clerk and Poll Worker Latishia Norman, who may have also violated multiple electioneering laws through her actions regarding the city’s Mayoral race.
You can watch the video here:
Project Veritas will continue its investigations into electioneering and other types of election-related wrongdoing.
With the NYC general election coming up later this year, our journalists will be working around the clock to expose corruption across the city.
If you or anyone you know is witnessing something that needs exposed, contact us securely at [email protected]
[NEW YORK – June 28, 2021] Undercover journalists working for Project Veritas have discovered potential acts of electioneering — attempts to sway the decision of voters on Election Day within 100 feet of the polling station – in the Democratic primary for the Mayoral race in New York City.
Two polling station workers, Rafael Rivera and Latishia Norman, were caught on tape appearing to violate state law by offering their opinions and personal views regarding specific candidates who were on the ballot for Mayor.
Rivera recommended Dianne Morales to a Veritas undercover journalist, while working at a Brooklyn polling station — and he also made the case against frontrunner Eric Adams. This all came before Rivera admitted he isn’t supposed to share personal views with the voters.
“[Eric] Adams is a person who is chairman of the board and hasn’t done anything about all that is going on. You know. I’m going with the Latina,” he said. “I’m conservative but she has all the five points. Demolished Eric [Adams] too at the debate. She demolished him there. When she told him he was president and he hasn’t done anything for the borough, for Brooklyn.
Rivera was so committed to engaging with voters, he continued offering his opinion even after our journalist directly asked him who they should vote for.
A different undercover journalist conversed with Rivera and asked who he thought they should vote for. When the Veritas reporter mentioned Morales, Rivera responded, “that’s good.”
Another incident of potential election violations was uncovered at a polling station in Washington Heights, New York – where a Veritas undercover journalist obtained tape of a Clerk and Poll Worker Latishia Norman, telling them she voted for Eric Adams.
“As soon as I found out an everything else, he was let go at 2:31,” Tejada told Veritas. “He hasn’t been back in the building.”
Kari is an ex-Community Organizer who writes about Cultural Marxism, grassroots activism, music, IndyCar racing and political campaigns. @Saorsa1776