On Thursday, Firebrand US House Rep Marjorie Taylor Green, a bold supporter of President Donald J. Trump, filed what can be described as the first of what is expected to be many charges against Democrat Joe Biden to impeach him from office over concerns that he and his family are involved in many different crimes.
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (@RepMTG) January 21, 2021
The Hill reported:
“Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) said Thursday that she had filed articles of impeachment against President Biden, only a day after he was sworn into office.
The text of Greene’s articles of impeachment specifying any impeachable offenses committed by Biden was not immediately available. But Greene indicated that the articles accuse Biden of abusing his power while serving as vice president by allowing his son, Hunter, to serve on the board of a Ukrainian energy company.
“President Joe Biden is unfit to hold the office of the presidency. His pattern of abuse of power as President Obama’s Vice President is lengthy and disturbing. President Biden has demonstrated that he will do whatever it takes to bail out his son, Hunter, and line his family’s pockets with cash from corrupt foreign energy companies,” Greene said in a statement.”
Greene had told reporters earlier in January that she intended to file Impeachment papers.
From the press release from her office:
Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Articles of Impeachment Against President Joe Biden
Washington D.C. – Today, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene introduced articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden for his corrupt actions involving his quid pro quo in Ukraine and his abuse of power by allowing his son, Hunter Biden, to siphon off cash from America’s greatest enemies Russia and China.
Congresswoman Greene released the following statement:
“President Joe Biden is unfit to hold the office of the Presidency. His pattern of abuse of power as President Obama’s Vice President is lengthy and disturbing. President Biden has demonstrated that he will do whatever it takes to bail out his son, Hunter, and line his family’s pockets with cash from corrupt foreign energy companies.
President Biden is even on tape admitting to a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian government threatening to withhold $1,000,000,000 in foreign aid if they did not do his bidding. President Biden residing in the White House is a threat to national security, and he must be immediately impeached.”
The case against President Joe Biden is vast and detailed:
- Joe Biden abused the power of the Office of the Vice President, enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors, by allowing his son to influence the domestic policy of a foreign nation and accept various benefits—including financial compensation—from foreign nationals in exchange for certain favors.
- The evidence of widespread knowledge, corruption, and collusion on behalf of the Biden family with foreign nationals is clear and compelling.
- As Vice President, Joe Biden was the senior Obama Administration official overseeing anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine. Hence, any illegal activity involving corruption conducted by Hunter Biden within or in relation to Ukraine would fall under the Office of Vice President Biden’s purview and the Obama State Department’s anti-corruption efforts. In fact, many State Department officials within the Obama Administration repeatedly registered reservations about Hunter Biden’s role on the board of a corrupt company. Thus, any instances of corruption on behalf of Hunter Biden via his role as a board member of the Ukrainian-operated Burisma energy firm were intentionally not investigated or covered up.
- In 2016, Ukraine’s top anti-corruption prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, had an active and ongoing investigation into Burisma and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. At the time, Hunter Biden continued to serve on Burisma’s board of directors. According to news reports, then Vice-President Biden “threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss [Shokin].” After that, Ukraine’s Parliament fired Shokin.
- During his father’s vice presidency, Hunter Biden built many business relationships with foreign nationals and received millions of dollars from foreign sources, seemingly in exchange for access to his father. The financial transactions which Hunter engaged in illustrate serious counterintelligence and extortion concerns relating to Hunter Biden and his family.
- President Biden gravely endangered the security of the United States and its institutions of government. Through blatant nepotism, he enabled his son to influence foreign policy and financially benefit as a result of his role as Vice President. He supported his son engaging in collusion with Chinese Communist party-linked officials. He allowed his son to trade appointments with his father and other high-ranking administration officials in exchange for financial compensation. He permitted his son to take money from Russian oligarchs, including Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.
Dear Dinesh- she was not kidding.
Troll level: EXPERT
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) January 14, 2021
Far-left radical Adam Kinzinger dismissed a charge by Greene, to impeach President-elect Joe Biden once he comes to the office.
Kinzinger, who represents Illinois’ 16th congressional district, criticized Greene for the second day in a row after the freshman representative told Newsmax, because he supports Biden’s America last agenda, and does not want to be forced to show his constitutes his failure to protect President Donald J. Trump.
Greene told other House members that she would file articles of impeachment against Biden on the day after he takes the oath of office, which is Thursday.
VIDEO OF THE DAYIdiots Twerk On Ambulance After Shooting In Oakland, CA
Kari is an ex-Community Organizer who writes about Voter Engagement, Cultural Marxism and Campaigns. She has been a grassroots volunteer with the GOP, on and off for 18 years. She is a Homeschool Mom in North Carolina and loves Photojournalism and Citizen Journalism. @Saorsa1776