In the remaining days of Trump’s administration, the collective Left, which includes many GOP members, has made a broad push for what appears to many as a Socialist takeover of the United States.
Many of the Institutions Americans once depended on to champion liberty and freedom, such as the US Congress, the media, the Judicial system, have fallen.
The left-leaning media outlet, The Hill, reported on Wednesday about the destruction of a once strong advocate of Free Enterprise :
“The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the powerful pro-business lobbying group, said Tuesday it will halt political contributions to certain lawmakers following the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol last week.
“There are some members that by their actions will have forfeited the support of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Period, full stop,” Neil Bradley, chief policy officer at the Chamber, said in a press conference.
The Chamber’s political action committee (PAC) is typically a reliable resource for Republicans.”
But they supported Democrats in the 2020 Elections, so The Hill is playing games.
So using the cover of the media’s narrative about what happened on Wednesday, without any independent investigation about who was responsible for events on Jan 6th at the US Capitol, The Hill helps promote the propaganda that Trump supporters are violent, which then allows the Socialist leaning US Chamber of Commerce to finally make a break away from using resources to promote Free Enterprise.
What is really at the heart of this change in policy for the Political Action Pac is, according to their own website, that they want open borders :
“Throughout our history, America has had the opportunity to grow and thrive because we have attracted and welcomed the most talented and the hardest working people to our shores. But today, our immigration system is broken and failing to meet the needs of our society, our economy, our businesses, and our workers.
To help advance reform, the Chamber’s Employment Policy division is a leader in a broad coalition of supporters that spans industries and includes labor, law enforcement, the faith-based community, and ethnic organizations. The Chamber is committed to working with Congress and the administration to implement commonsense immigration reforms.
Reforming immigration policy to encourage economic growth and job creation in the U.S.
- Protect Dreamers, TPS recipients, and employment-authorized H-4 dependent spouses from losing their work authorization.
- Enact much-needed improvements to our nation’s border security efforts.
- Seek cap increases and other reforms to employment-based visa programs to provide employers with the ability to meet their workforce needs promptly.
- Encourage oversight of administrative actions that hinder employers’ ability to hire or continue employing legal immigrant workers.
- Promote international tourism to the U.S. by extending Visa Waiver Program membership to critical U.S. allies, expanding Global Entry and other Trusted Traveler programs, and increasing the number of U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at our nation’s ports of entry to make the inspection process for all travelers more efficient.
The US Chamber of Commerce has pursued candidates who push open borders, and they should be honest about their motives. Instead, they have chosen to scapegoat Americans and pretend it is because of what President Trump’s supporters are doing.
— ???? Kari Baxter Donovan???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? (@Saorsa1776) January 13, 2021
Kari is an ex-Community Organizer who writes about Cultural Marxism, grassroots activism, music, IndyCar racing and political campaigns. @Saorsa1776