330,000 mail-in ballots from the 2020 Presidential election in Arizona have no provable ‘chain of command’ still, meaning they are not legal votes. After 6 months, there is no proof that they are votes from legal American voters. Candidate for Governor Republican Vernon Jones demanded transparency on Wednesday.
“The people of Georgia do not trust this election, and they are telling me they want election transparency. We do not want Stacey’s law, we want answers. Donald Trump supports me and I support Donald Trump, so go ask Kemp when was the last time he talked to Trump. He needs to call for a forensic audit of the 2020 Presidential election right now,” Jones told his audience.
“Today, I am officially issuing my call for a full and forensic audit of Georgia’s 2020 Election. While
Today, I am officially issuing my call for a full and forensic audit of Georgia’s 2020 Election.
While @BrianKempGA continues to sit on the sidelines, I will continue to on the frontlines for the security of our election.
— Vernon Jones (@RepVernonJones) May 19, 2021
Right Side Broadcasting carried the press conference live; Jones was surrounded by supporters who called for audits and encouraged him:
LIVE: Rep. Vernon Jones Press Conference in Atlanta, GA 5/19/21 https://t.co/Mgii9B8P5L
— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) May 19, 2021
Breitbart reported late in April, “A spokesman for Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr announced Wednesday that the Attorney General’s office would not investigate allegations of election irregularities in the 2020 presidential election by Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, as former Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) requested in a letter dated earlier that same day.
Late Wednesday, the Hill reported, “Carr’s office declined Loeffler’s request on Wednesday, saying that, as the lawyer for Georgia’s executive branch, the attorney general cannot investigate its own client.”
“Under the Georgia Constitution, the Department of Law is the lawyer [for the] Executive Branch of government – which includes the Secretary of State’s Office,” a spokesperson for the Attorney General’s Office said in a statement. “As such, we cannot investigate our own client on these particular matters. We’ve forwarded the letter to our client for their review and appropriate response.”
Loeffler outlined the details of seven specific allegations against Raffensperger in her letter to Attorney General Carr:
- Georgia’s primary election on June 9, 2020 was administered so poorly the Georgia House Governmental Affairs Committee was tasked with investigating the election. The investigation identified the following: (i) multiple issues related to absentee ballots; (ii) inadequate training for the new voting machines; and (iii) procedural issues regarding COVID-19. Secretary Raffensperger glossed over these issues and failed to take sufficient corrective or legal actions prior to either the general election or run-off election.
- Secretary Raffensperger announced on September 8, 2020 approximately 1,000 individuals faced investigation for double voting in the primary election by casting both an absentee ballot and voting in person. Eight months and two elections later, Secretary Raffensperger has not fully resolved the double voting issues.
- Secretary Raffensperger entered into a Compromise Settlement Agreement and Release (“Consent Decree”) on March 6, 2020 that materially altered the signature verification process for absentee ballot review—without informing the Georgia General Assembly or the general public—just weeks prior to mailing out mass, unsolicited absentee ballot requests statewide. He later claimed in media interviews the settlement did not materially change the absentee ballot signature review process, yet the administrative process for rejecting ballots was increased.
- According to a March 26, 2021 report, Secretary Raffensperger’s office accepted unregulated, outside funds totaling $5.59 million from the Center for Election Innovation &Research (“CEIR”), an organization linked to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. According to CEIR, Secretary Raffensperger’s office used the funds in both the general and runoff elections to conduct messaging, including to “counteract disinformation” by issuing “public service” announcements. (emphasis added)
- In his role as Chair of the State Board of Elections, Secretary Raffensperger made sweeping, poorly communicated, and inconsistently applied changes to critical elections procedures including, but not limited to: (i) permitting unsecure drop boxes whose number varied across the state, with some counties having dozens and others having none, and (ii) mass unsolicited absentee ballot request mailings, which unlocked the potential for fraud.
- Secretary Raffensperger’s office orchestrated the recording of a call with the President of the United States and subsequently released the recording to the Washington Post just days before the January runoff, interfering with an election that was already underway by reducing faith in the process and eroding trust in our election officials. (emphasis added)
- Six months after the general election, the status of hundreds of primary and general elections investigations allegedly opened by the Secretary of State’s office remains unknown. Additionally, no investigations relating the runoff elections have been announced by his office.
JONES DEMANDS AN INVESTIGATION
Jones, a candidate for Governor, directly took on Community Organizer, Stacey Abrams who appears to be the architect of the mail-in ballot harvesting scheme. Jones posted his demands for transparency.
The left media refused to acknowledge the press conference:
Here a political writer in Georgia refused to cover the Populist uprising in Georgia, including Democrats and Republicans.
Anyways – the 2020 presidential election – and its 5 million ballots – ended up being counted three times, including once by hand!
Most county-level problems were GOP-heavy areas.
Joe Biden won the state's electoral votes.
— stephen fowler (@stphnfwlr) May 19, 2021
But the French will cover it.
Vernon Jones organise une conférence de presse à Atlanta pour demander un audit complet des résultats des élections de 2020 en Géorgie.
— Ricard Rene nomacron FXB 🇫🇷 🇲🇶 (@rycard77) May 19, 2021
“Did local news Georgia Reporters try to come after Vernon Jones? Don’t they know by now that you don’t mess with Vernon Jones!! #FEELTHEVERN,” one poster wrote in reaction to the press conference.
The people of Georgia deserve to have faith in the integrity of their elections. pic.twitter.com/3UaMUI4Qxb
— Vernon Jones (@RepVernonJones) May 19, 2021
“I was a watcher in Fulton County for the “recount” it was a total farce! Any further should be audited not recounts! Glad to help!!!! They did not look at votes. They counted the number of papers in each box. Period. That’s the recount!” reported one poster.
Jones appeared on OANN to make his point before the press conference:
Kari is an ex-Community Organizer who writes about Cultural Marxism, grassroots activism, music, IndyCar racing and political campaigns. @Saorsa1776