Omigod, really? Well, no.
Stop laughing! They’re serious… I think.
Don’t forget that in the Leftward Land of Silliness everything has been corrupted by left-wing politics, including the Economist.
Back in 2016, the same rag gave analysis that Clinton would beat Donald Trump, is now “polling, economic and demographic data” to declare Joe Biden “is very likely to beat Donald Trump in the electoral college.”
On Wednesday night, the magazine declared that Biden has an 87 percent chance of winning, while Trump has only a 13 percent likelihood.
The Economist said it believed Biden has a 98 percent chance of winning the “most states” in November and estimated Biden could win as many as 412 electoral votes. It takes 270 votes to win the presidency.
I wonder what color the sky is in their world? Biden can’t put two sentences together. He can’t hold an intelligent conversation without falling back to mindless Democrat cliches that most of the time aren’t a good fit for the conversations he’s involved in. Rather than campaigning, Biden has been hiding out in his basement, and what’s worse is, his advisers are saying that the best thing he can do now is to continue hiding out in his basement, because the more people hear him talk the more Biden’s dementia becomes clear.
As of June 23rd, the left-wing magazine projected Biden will win 337 electoral votes.
On October 18, 2016, the New York Times predicted Hillary Clinton had a 91 percent probability of defeating Donald Trump.
On Election Night 2016, the Times claimed that Hillary Clinton’s chances had decreased to 85 percent, and Trump, as we all know, went on to defeat Clinton with an epic win.
VIDEO OF THE DAYIdiots Twerk On Ambulance After Shooting In Oakland, CA
Listening to the Left anymore reminds us of Baghdad Bob, the military spokesman in Iraq who stood before cameras telling the world that Saddam was winning the war, and the Americans were on the run, while American soldiers were walking by in droves as he spoke.
Rich is a conservative syndicated opinion writer and owner of Maga-Chat.com. He writes about politics, culture, liberty, and faith.
MAGA-Chat.com, where free speech is still free. JOIN the revolution!