During his Town Hall meeting on CNN Wednesday night, Joe Biden claimed that most mass shooters got their guns illegally.
As usual, Biden is dead wrong, which should come as no surprise to those who have paid attention to Biden in the past.
Everything he says is either a lie or just plain wrong. Biden responded to a question about mass shootings by calling the weapons assault weapons, which most mass shooters don’t use, and referenced them as illegal guns, which is equally wrong.
The truth is that6 most mass shooters passed a background check and purchased their guns legally. That is because most of the mass shooters have no previous records of violence and those that do were cleared by the FBI when they shouldn’t have been.
The FBI has missed most of them because they are too busy manufacturing evidence against conservatives. See the Steele Dossier and January 6th as prime examples.
Here is a list of mass shootings that took place with legal firearms:
- Parkland high school attacker (February 14, 2018)
- Texas church attacker (November 5, 2017)
- Las Vegas attacker (October 1, 2017)
- Alexandria attacker (June 14, 2017))
- Orlando attacker (June 12, 2016)
- UCLA gunman (June 1, 2016))
- San Bernardino attackers (December 2, 2015)
- Colorado Springs attacker (October 31, 2015)
- Umpqua Community College attacker (October 1, 2015)
- Alison Parker’s attacker (August 26, 2015)
- Lafayette movie theater attacker (July 23, 2015)
- Chattanooga attacker (July 16, 2015)
- Alleged Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal attacker (Jun 17, 2015)
- Muhammad Cartoon Contest attackers (May 3, 2014)
- Las Vegas cop killers (June 9, 2015)
- Santa Barbara attacker (May 23, 2014)
- Fort Hood attacker (April 2, 2014)
- Arapahoe High School attacker (December 13, 2013)
- D.C. Navy Yard attacker (September 16, 2013)
- Aurora movie theater attacker (July 20, 2012)
- Gabby Giffords’ attacker (January 8, 2011)
- Fort Hood attacker (November 5, 2009)
- Northern Illinois University attacker (February 14, 2008)
- Virginia Tech attacker (April 16, 2007)
Background checks look backward at criminal records; they do not look forward and cannot foresee criminal intent.
For this reason, would-be mass shooters with no criminal history pass background checks, get firearms legally, then use them criminally.
VIDEO OF THE DAYIdiots Twerk On Ambulance After Shooting In Oakland, CA
The real problem with our gun laws is that when someone commits a crime with a gun they get very lenient sentences or no sentences at all.
Soon, they are back on the street preying on innocent victims.