Fox 26 reporter Ivory Hecker was suspended today, after announcing live on-air that she had decided to go to Project Veritas over what she claims is censorship on the part of Fox news. She says that she was told not to report on Hydroxychloroquine, the highly effective drug for use early in the disease, and Bitcoin. She had announced this morning that Fox News had suspended her.
Later in the day, she was fired.
Via Project Veritas:
- Hecker obtained recordings of her superiors telling her to prioritize the opinion of the station’s General Manager, and the company’s CEO, above that of the audience.
- Hecker: “What’s happening within Fox Corp is an operation of prioritizing corporate interests above the viewer’s interest and, therefore, operating deceptively.”
- She also obtained audio of Fox 26’s VP and News Director, Susan Schiller, telling Hecker to “cease and desist” posting about Hydroxychloroquine on social media.
- Hecker interviewed Dr. Joseph Varon, MD, Chief of Critical Care and COVID-19 Unit at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, who told her of his success using Hydroxychloroquine on certain patients.
- Hecker: “The viewers are being deceived by a carefully crafted narrative in some stories.”
- Things turned racial behind the scenes, according to Hecker, who recorded her superior, Lee Meier, as they judged the newsworthiness of a story based on specific demographics — on one occasion, a Fox 26 executive said that a “poor African-American audience” wouldn’t care about Bitcoin stories.
BREAKING: Fox 26 Reporter Releases tape of ‘Corruption,’ ‘Censorship.’ Fox Corp Boss told Hecker “cease & desist” posting on Hydroxychloroquine & ‘Poor African-Americans’ don’t care about Bitcoin. “Viewers being Deceived”#Fox26Whistleblower pic.twitter.com/vwVcy3MBvS
Heckler said she was happy to be away from Fox and says she does not want to ever work for corporate news again. Fox claims she was a gruntled former employee. She may have been disgruntled but she was an employee at the time she came out.
She claims that Fox puts their interests ahead of their viewers. That would seem to be the case especially with Hydroxychloroquine, which saved lives all over the world except here where the dishonest CDC and even more dishonest DR Fauci said the drug was dangerous.
We now know that was a lie and studies all from overseas where they don’t have a Dr. Fauci or a CDC to give everyone a bum steer, gave it rave reviews.
Imagine how many lives could have been saved if we had listened to President Trump instead of Fauci.
Tens of thousands or possibly a hundred thousand. People who put their faith in Fauci were probably all Biden voters. They don’t mind being lied to.