Within the past two weeks it was reported by the Gateway Pundit that the results of a report from a private citizen in Georgia who discovered 36 problems with the count in Fulton County. He submitted the report to Gov. Brian Kemp, who had his people look into the report and they verified there were problems. That report was posted on the Secretary of State’s website.
Raffensperger could not dispute and of the facts so he resorted to intimidation to justify his refusal to acknowledge the possible fraud in Fulton County. Joseph Rossi and Attorney Jack James, presented 36 errors posted on the SOS’s website to Gov. Kemp, who ordered an extensive investigation of the allegations. The result of that investigation was that the allegations were well founded. Kemp then referred this to the State Elections Board (SEB) to open an investigation “swiftly.”
The Asst. Attorney General called Jack James in an effort to convince him that Raffensperger bears no blame for anything that occurred in the election. But, who was it that declared that the election was the fairest and most honest ever? Who refused to investigate suspicious happenings such as the 5 hidden suitcases and the running of the same ballots through the machines multiple times?
The SOS’s shield of armor now has a crack. Mr. Rossi and Mr. James are gathering support for:
- The State Election Board to publicly announce per the Governor’s request that an investigation has been opened regarding the errored data posted on the SOS’s website regarding the RLA Report for Fulton County.
- The SOS’s office immediately footnote the errored data…(1) data contained in this report is under investigation.
- Determine which entity is responsible for the generation of the errors.
- Determine what was the root cause of the errors.
- Determine what is the net vote impact for the errors.
- Determine if the SOS’s office checked the RLA report posted on their website.
- If they did check this RLA report, did they not find any errors = incompetence?
- If they did check this RLA report , did they find errors and did nothing = cover up?
Mr. James provided his summary of the call with the attorney from the Attorney General’s office:
Mr. Rossi made it clear that he would not be intimidated and that he and his team were going to continue to investigate and look for answers.