There was always a doubt that justice would prevail in the Loudoun sexual attack on Scott Smith’s daughter, especially after the school board ignored the rape, and then they overplayed their hand and had Smith arrested. That prevented the mainstream media from burying the story. It went viral and then the same person who committed that crime was transferred to a new school where he molested another girl and it was all over for the Loudoun School Board.
A Virginia court ruled Monday that there is enough evidence that the dress-wearing teen boy had non-consensual sex with Smith’s daughter. His sentencing is set for next month. At that time we will see if justice is really done or whether this is nothing more than a smoke screen. The 15-year-old boy is still facing charges on the second attack.
🚨BREAKING via @EliciaBrand @ArmyOfParents: Judge Brooks ruled the boy who raped Scott and Jessica Smith’s daughter engaged in nonconsensual sex. Sentencing will be next month. Lawyer says: “We are relieved that justice was served today for the Smith’s daughter.” pic.twitter.com/TAUMWkxpWp
— Asra Q. Nomani 🐻Mama Bear “Domestic Terrorist” 🧸 (@AsraNomani) October 25, 2021
The Daily Wire broke the story of the sexual assault in Loudoun County last month that brought to the forefront the two sexual assaults that were committed by the teen boy. The Loudoun School Board tried to cover up the attack that occurred in a girl’s bathroom because they wanted to pass a rule that boys who identify as girls can use the girl’s restrooms. They did pass the rule, even after they knew about the rape. It has come to light that the school board was notified about the rape the same day that it happened.
Even after the rape against a female student at Stone Bridge High School, the school decided the boy was not a danger to others and instead of suspending him, he was transferred to Broad Run High School, where he has been accused of sexually molesting a girl in a classroom there. Both schools are part of the Loudoun School District.
VIDEO OF THE DAYIdiots Twerk On Ambulance After Shooting In Oakland, CA
The alleged attacker was expected to plead guilty at a court hearing in Loudoun County on October 14, following the negotiation of a plea agreement. The second attack, however, happened on October 6th, and the Smith family was later told that the two incidents would be dealt with at the same time, during a hearing on October 25th.
On Monday, at the planned hearing, a judge found sufficient evidence that the teen sexually assaulted a fellow student in May. A sentencing hearing will be held at a later date, likely November.
“We are relieved that justice was served today for the Smith’s daughter. This horrible incident has deeply affected the Smith family, and they are grateful for today’s outcome,” the family’s attorney said in a statement.