Kamala Harris now holds the record for the most cackles by any vice president in history. She has a nasty habit of laughing at the most inappropriate time. She cackles every time the Biden administration lays an egg. They have laid enough eggs to give every citizen of the United States an omelet. Her latest cackle fest occurred when she was asked about the Afghanistan debacle.
Harris is receiving tons of criticism about the way they completely screwed up the evacuation of US citizens from Afghanistan. All of it is richly deserved. Biden’s plans for the evacuation of Americans depended on the Taliban keeping their word. What could possibly go wrong with that plan except for everything? Harris claims that rescuing Americans from Afghanistan is of the utmost importance. If that is true, why does everyone in this administration refuse to commit to rescuing all Americans before we pull out?
The reporter began to ask Harris about Afghanistan.
“What’s your response to reports of Americans—”
“Hold on, hold on, hold on. Slow down, everybody.
“I want to talk about two things. First, Afghanistan— We couldn’t have a higher priority right now. And in particular high priority is making sure that we safely evacuate American citizens, Afghans who worked with us, Afghans at risk, including women and children, and that is one of our highest if not the highest priority right now.”
VIDEO OF THE DAYIdiots Twerk On Ambulance After Shooting In Oakland, CA
Reporter: “What’s your response to reports of Americans—“
Kamala Harris: “Hold on. Hold on. Slow down everybody. Hahaha. Um, I want to talk about two things. First, Afghanistan — we couldn’t have a higher priority right now.”pic.twitter.com/oUv9yAtDfk
— Jerry Dunleavy (@JerryDunleavy) August 22, 2021
Critics panned Harris not only for her inopportune laughing, but claiming the Afghanistan crisis is the administration’s highest priority while she spends the week in Southeast Asia.
- “‘We couldn’t have a higher property right now. That’s why I’m going to board this plane and depart this self inflicted catastrophe,'” one person mocked.
- “Higher priority, yeah as she leaves the country,” another person said.
- “No higher priority.. which is why I’m in Singapore,” one person mocked.
- “I’m not a fan of hers but I think she does this whenever she gets nervous. Ask her a tough question and she does that cackle,” one person observed.
- “Whether true or not, she does just exude this sense of not caring about anything outside herself,” another person noted.
- “Serious issue and she cackles,” one person criticized.
- “If her highest priority ‘right’ is getting American’s out of Afghanistan, then why is she LEAVING THE COUNTRY when our American’s need her in DC doing her job in trying to do everything possible to get them out?” another person said.
- “There are a of names that I would like to call her but then I will get a phone call from my mom,” Fox News’ Lisa Boothe said.
- “What’s so funny? Absolutely nothing!” another person said.