At the beginning of May 2022, Missouri Attorney General (AG) Eric Schmitt’s office filed a landmark lawsuit against the Biden Caliphate, which the lamestream press naturally forgot to tell you about. Last week, Schmitt filed a motion that would require that the censorship should be halted immediately.
Schmitt’s lawsuit names many individuals and groups pertaining to censorship, including censorship that is ordered by the federal government on social medial platforms.
The AG’s suit against the Biden Admin. also sues some other deserving people and agencies, including:
- Joe Biden, himself
- Anthony Fauci
- The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas
- The CyberSecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Former Ministry of Truth head Nina “Mary Poppins” Jankowicz
- Former Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki
- And several more agencies and officials
The lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana in conjunction with the Attorney General’s Office in Louisiana. In the lawsuit, AG Schmitt hammers away at the Biden regime for conspiring with and commanding social media to censor anything that goes against the liberal narrative. They censor everyday Americans taking advantage of their First Amendment right to free speech. They do this under the guise of misinformation, but in many cases the alleged misinformation is actually facts.
The Hunter Biden laptop is a perfect example. Even though the story was 100% true, it was labeled as Russian misinformation and totally banned from social networks. As soon as Resident Joe Biden took office, that censorship went to warp speed.
From the COVID-19 “pandemic’s” actual origins in Wuhan, Hubei Province, Red China, to the face-diaper masking of America, to the COVID-19 “vaccine,” to half the country’s concern about election fraud in the 2020 election, to the Hunter Biden Laptop, disfavored positions Americans posted on social media have been met with outrageous censorship, consisting of at least:
- sudden account termination;
- account suspension;
- imposing warnings or “strikes” against accounts to chill future speech;
- demonetizing content;
- adjusting algorithms to suppress or de-emphasize speakers or messages;
- promoting or demoting content;
- placing warning labels on content (“This Article’s Claims are False”);
- suppressing content in OTHER users’ feeds;
- promoting negative comments on disfavored content; and
- requiring additional click-throughs to access content, among others.
You may recall that Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft and Joe Hoft have each been banned from Twitter, for calling attention to the Detroit TCF Center’s election night 3:30 a.m. illegal ballot dump of some sixty-thousand (60,000) ballots. As soon as Jim Hoft tweeted out a link to the surveillance footage and promised more video to come, Twitter permanently banned the Gateway Pundit account.