Now, this is the way it is done. Arrest them, try them, convict them, and send them to prison. The reason Democrats keep breaking the law is that they get away with it. Start tossing them in orange clothes and small cells and they will get the message and stop. In the 2020 election, the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC) not only allowed the law to be broken but also encouraged it.
This is monumental. Despite all of the fraud that has been uncovered, these are the first charges actually filed against anyone involved in these shenanigans.
WISCONSIN 2020 ELECTION🇺🇸
– Over 23,000 voters registered using the same phone number.
– 4,120 people registered using the date 1/1/1918
— Silvio Costa (@SMCosta6) November 23, 2021
On November 4, 2021, Sheriff Schmaling recommended charges against five members of the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC). Yesterday it was reported that the charges have been filed.
Law Enforcement Today reported:
The sheriff of Racine County has announced that they are filing criminal charges against five of the six members of the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC).
In a release issued on their Facebook page, Sheriff Schmaling said that the charges have been referred to the Racine County District Attorney, Patricia Hanson.
The Sheriff’s Office has called on state attorney general Josh Kaul to launch an investigation into what they called illegal directives issued by the WEC, most specifically, the directive to not use the Special Voting Deputy process as required by state statute 6.875.
In part, the Facebook post stated:
“Based upon the failure of Attorney General Josh Kaul to initiate a statewide investigation, I have forwarded charging recommendations to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office for their review. The recommended charges are for Commissioners Margaret Bostelmann, Julie Glancey, Ann Jacobs, Dean Knudson, and Mark Thomsen.”
The recommended charges are the same for each commissioner, and include:
• Misconduct in Public Office in violation of Wis. Stat. § 946.12(2) (Felony)
• Election Fraud – Election Official Assisting with Violations in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(2)(b)7 (Felony)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Receive Ballot Non-Election Official in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(n) (Misdemeanor)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Illegal Ballot Receipt in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(p) (Misdemeanor)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Solicit Assistance in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(s) (Misdemeanor)
The reasons for the recommended charges were clearly explained during the October 28, 2021, news conference and in the supporting documentation.”
It is obvious that the corrupt FBI and DOJ are never going to do anything about the widespread cheating, so it is up to officials on the state and local levels to take action.