One of the newest members of The Squad, Cori Bush is all for defunding the police but when it comes to her own security, the sky is the limit. The same person who wants to cut police protection for you is using campaign money to provide herself with private security. The Daily Caller examined the newly released Statement of Disbursements of the House records.
Back in April, the Daily Caller reported on members of the Squad who charged their campaigns for private security. Unfortunately the great unwashed do not have campaign cash to pay for our security. That’s why we have police. To serve and protect. Bush spent $888 on security with RSAT Security Consulting LLC on February 19, 2021. It’s amazing that the Squad wants to take away your protection but are unwilling to take away their own.
RSAT Security Consulting is led by a team with “50+ years of experience in the areas of national security, energy security, police, and military security operations. Their Instagram page has pictures of police, soldiers and the Secret Service.
VIDEO OF THE DAYIdiots Twerk On Ambulance After Shooting In Oakland, CA
Bush, a freshman Democrat who has vocally pushed to defund the police, spent over $30,000 on her own security, according to her April Quarterly 2021 financial report.
- On Jan. 18, 2021, Bush spent $1,060.00 on security from Whole Armor Executive Protection in Bowie, Maryland.
- On Jan. 21, 2021, Bush spent $5,000 on security from Nathaniel Davis, Jr in her home state.
- On Jan. 25, 2021, Bush spent $530.00 on security from Nathaniel Davis in Palo Alto, Calif.
- On Feb. 17, 2021, Bush spent $7,743.75 on security from RS&T Security Counseling LLC in New York City.
- On Feb. 25, 2021, Bush spent $5,000 on security from Sandler, Reiff, Lamb, Rosenstein & Birk in Washington DC.
- On Feb. 26, 2021, Bush spent $5,812.00 on security from RS&T Security Counseling, LLC in NYC.
- On March 15, 2021, Bush spent $5,000 on security from Nathaniel Davis Davis, in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- On March 15, 2021, Bush spent $2,456.25 on security from RS&T Security Consulting LLC in NYC.
And remember, she has only been in office for less than six months. Bush criticized Barack Obama for not calling for the defunding of police. And what are the little people who do not have campaign funds do for safety? She wants to take away our guns and our police. That leaves us at the mercy of Democratic voters and other criminal elements.