During yesterday’s audit reveal in Arizona, State Senator Wendy Rogers got up to speak and she unveiled a letter signed by 41 legislators from several different states, calling for a national audit and the decertification of every state won due to voter fraud.
She pointed out that just in duplicate votes there are enough illegal votes to swing the last election to President Trump.
A national audit will never happen and RINOs will thwart their efforts in some swing states.
BREAKING: Sen. Wendy Rogers unveils letter signed by 41 state legislators from across the country calling for forensic audits in each state, and urging their states to decertify the 2020 election if their audit results mirror those in Arizona. pic.twitter.com/Fd7mytHLX5
— National File (@NationalFile) September 25, 2021
41 Legislators from Multiple States Write a Letter to the American People Calling for a 50-State Audit, Decertification Where Appropriate, and Possible Convening of the US House of Representatives pic.twitter.com/Hoz6zUBtZq
— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) September 25, 2021
The results of Arizona’s historic audit show numerous discrepancies that were found in the audit. Here are just some of the findings:
- Canvass showed over 3,400 more ballots were cast than recorded
- Over 9,000 more mail-in ballots were received and recorded than the official number of mail-in ballots sent out by the county
- Precincts show more ballots cast on election day than people who showed up to vote. 1,551 extra votes.
- Approximately 2,500 ballots were shown in the early vote returns that do not have a voter listed as casting them.
- Over 255,000 early votes shown in the county final vote file do not have a corresponding entry in the early voting returns file
- Over 23,000 voted by mail after moving after the October 5th cutoff
- 2,382 voters cast votes in Maricopa county, in person, after moving out of the county
- Over 2,000 voters who moved out of Arizona during the 29 days before the election were given a full ballot instead of a presidential-only ballot.
- Close to 300 deceased voters potentially vote.
- There is an unprecedented number of discrepancies in the vote total. This could only happen through malicious actions or severe incompetence from Maricopa county officials.
VIDEO OF THE DAYIdiots Twerk On Ambulance After Shooting In Oakland, CA
The letter was signed by legislators from 15 different states. Washington, Texas, Utah, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, and Minnesota were all represented on the document.
Rogers has been busy lately, traveling from state to state in order to convince other lawmakers to conduct forensic audits that mirror the ongoing one in Arizona. (Auditors in AZ are still looking at election data and equipment that has been withheld by the county)
It looks like her efforts have been paying off, but we still have a lot of work to do.